Why Ride Hulikkal Electric Bicycles
- No License, No registration required
- Easy to Ride & Peddle
- Maintenance Free Drive
- Long Battery Life – 30 Kms per charge
- Trendy Styles
- Zero Pollution – Environmental Friendly
- Quick Recharge – Just 1.5 hour for a full recharge
- Powered by Lithium Ion batteries
- Smart Charger with Over-Charge Protection
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty & 2 Years Service Warranty on Motor, Battery, Controller and Charger
Advantages of Hulikkal Electric Vehicles
Brushless Direct Current (BLDC) Japanese technology motors are a type of synchronous motor which is integrated with accelerator sensor at throttle grip. This motor controlled by state-of-the-art controller which is located below the battery box, contains embedded systems that added with power electronics enables the rider experience unparalleled riding pleasure with ease of climb high gradients like flyovers and other slopes.
- Simple construction, can be fit as a regular rear hub
- High dynamic response, efficiency and reliability
- Noiseless smooth relentless operation
- High speed Vs torque characteristics
Hulikkal uses revolutionary Lithium-ion technology for its battery packs. Our Lithium-Ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time irrespective of their existing charge levels. The three point led indicator displays the charge level of the battery. Hulikkal’s Lithium-ion technology provides an exceptional 1.5 hrs total charging time which is far lesser than that of any Lead Acid (5.5-6.5 hrs) charging the in the market .
- The battery is of revolutionary Lithium-Ion technology based
- 250 Watt Hrs battery pack that does not require any replacement for a minimum of 3 years*
- Claimed Cycle Life: 1000 to 1200 charge / discharge cycles
- Constant power output at any charge level
Advantages of Lithium-Ion batteries over Lead Acid batteries
|Parameter||Lead Acid||Hulikkal Lithium-Ion battery|
|Life of Battery||1 Year||3 Years|
|Idle Discharging||Self battery ischarge while idle||No-Self Discharge|
|Charging Time||5.5 to 6.5 Hrs||1.5 Hrs|
|Portability||Poor(10-12 Kg battery weight)||Easy(only 3 Kg battery weight)|
|Charging Cycles||300 to 500||1000|
|Power output||Deteriorates as it discharges||Constant over discharge|
|Yearly Cost of Battery replacement||Rs. 10,000 to 12,000||-Nil-|
|Possibility of leakage||Low to Medium||Zero|
Li-On Batteries also have
- Superior low temperature performance
- Enhanced safety through multi-level battery management systems
- High tolerance to thermal-mechanical-electrical abuse by design
Hulikkal contributes not only towards saving the environment by saving precious and depleting fossil fuels but also gives an economically viable proposition compared to other IC Engine or Lead Acid based Electric Vehicles.
Hulikkal uses only long lasting Lithium-Ion cells in its batteries which are perfectly environment safe. Whereas all other popular current players in the industry use traditional lead acid batteries that are prone to leakage and require expensive yearly battery replacement.
Ecological Savings – Contribute to environmental conservation:
- On an average every Hulikkal Electric cycle reduces more than 1 ton of CO2 and other harmful gases (compared to petrol vehicles) in its lifetime.
- Every Hulikkal electric Cycle reduces more than 1 ton of CO2 and other greenhouse gases (compared to a petrol 2-wheeler) in it’s lifetime.
- (70 Kms per Day for 3 Years – Savings is more than 1 Ton of of CO2 within 3 years itslef)
- Fossil fuel conservation: Just 5% of conversion of Vehicles to Electric Vehicles can save 45 Lakh liters of petrol in one year. Go the Hulikkal way – Clean, Green, and Economical.